Apply Now! to become a tutor with Cosmos Tutoring.
First time tutors will need to provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Other Contact Information (if applicable)
- Tutoring Location
- Subjects That You Want to Tutor
- Your Qualifications and Experience
- Expeced Hourly Rate
- Other Preferences
After registering, you will have the opportunity to create a password to log into your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once I register and begin tutoring, am I an employee of Cosmos Tutoring?
- No, all tutors are Self-Employed Individuals working with Cosmos Tutoring. Cosmos Tutoring will send you an Form 1099 at the end of the year.
Is anyone who applies automatically accepted as a tutor?
- No. Only tutors with very strong qualifications and experience qualify to work with Cosmos Tutoring. Cosmos Tutoring will evaluate the credentials of every applicant prior to making any tutoring assignments.
How do I get paid after I complete a tutoring session?
- Visit My Account page, login your hours, and once your tutoring has been confirmed we can send you your payment via Paypal or check.
What is Paypal?
- Paypal is a free service that allows people to send and recieve money. You can sign up here.
What do I do if my student misses their appointment?
- If you have confirmed your appointment with your student online, and you student has not shown up witin 15 minutes you must call the office.